Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - Badminton and Table Tennis @ 2:35
Have all of chapter 5 read by day 4 (Feb. 27)
Ch. 4 test will be on Day 1
- read the chapter
- study the notes,
- know the definitions
- review the study questions
Due to the storm closure, the curling trip will need to be rescheduled.
- The PAL class will be going Curling in Baddeck on Wednesday
- Please have permissione slips signed
- You must have an extra pair of clean sneakers. You cannot use the same sneakers on the ice that you wear to the curling rink
The PAL skating trip for Jan. 19 has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for another date.
The PAL class will be going skating at the Baddeck Arena on Thursday Jan. 19. We will leave at 12:55 and return by 2:35. Please take skates and a helmet if you have them. Also take winter hat and mitts.
- have all of chapter 4 read by Day 1 (Thursday Jan. 12)
- read up to page 53 for next class (Day 2)
Many Physical Education classes will be held outdoors during the winter months. Activities such as snow shoeing, cross country skiing, sledding, ice fishing, etc. are all components of the PE program. All students are expected to have winter clothing (jacket, hat, mitts, water resistant pants, boots, etc.) available for each PE class. Also, during the winter months, it is also important for students to have proper clothing and sneakers for any indoor PE classes.