Read up to pg. 67 by Monday March. 7
If you did not write the test for Ch. 3 on Tuesday, you must have a written excuse for missing the test, in order to write it. Test will be re-written on Tuesday Feb. 23 (Day 4)
Many Physical Education classes will be held outdoors during the winter months. Activities such as snow shoeing, cross country skiing, sledding, ice fishing, etc. are all parts of the PE program. All students are expected to have winter clothing (jacket, hat, mitts, water resistant pants, boots, etc.) available for each PE class. Also, during the winter months, it is also important for students to have proper indoor clothing and footwear.
Gr. 10 PE class will be snowshoeing on Monday. Please bring your outdoor winter clothing.
- The test scheduled for Tuesday will now be on Thursday - Day 5
Test will be Day 2 (Tuesday Jan. 19)
- test will be on anterior and posterior muscles as well as types of joints
- read up to pg. 47 by Day 4
- posterior and anterior bones (pg. 26-27)
- anatomical position terms (pg. 22-23)
- review the muscles ogf the body on pgs. 32 and 33
- Read up to pg. 37
- test on Basketball skills technique will be Wednesday Dec. 2
- review the handouts that were given
- test will be True and False format